Happy Howl-idays! The Best Gifts to Give Your Dog
It’s that time of year again, when the pampered pooch in your life needs a little something extra special under the tree. But what to give them? Brodie Animal Hospital has a list of the best gifts to give your dog, no matter how spoiled they already are!
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
The pet industry is booming and the selection of fun gifts to give your dog is better than ever before. Peruse through a few of our favorite things and you are sure to find something for every-pup!
- For the couch pup-tato — For the dog who prefers to Netflix and chill, consider a plush fleece throw or a snuggly heated dog bed. You can’t go wrong with some special dog treats, either!
- For the athlete — Dogs on the go might appreciate an automated fetch toy or a smart collar to track their activity. A reflective vest or collar is a nice accessory for night time jogs as well.
- For the true outdoors-pup — Those canines who can’t get enough of the great outdoors might want a new hiking pack or a first-aid kit for pups on the go.
- For the diva — Whether you splurge on designer dog collars and leashes, high-end grooming supplies, or a cute new puppy dog outfit, your princess is sure to sparkle.
- For the pup in their golden years — For the more seasoned dog, an orthopedic dog bed or a secure ramp or stairs to help them get around is likely to be a much-appreciated gift.
- For the dog with too much energy — Keep your on-the-go pup busy with a backyard agility kit, an interactive dog toy, or even a Furbo dog camera to help keep tabs on them.
- For the pooch who has everything — You can never go wrong with a subscription box gift. There are so many options, you are sure to find a great one for your dog.
Experience Gifts for Your Dog
If you are over “stuff” for the holidays, there are plenty of experience-type gifts you can share with your four-legged friend as well. Consider:
- A membership to the dog park
- A day hiking or camping
- Updating your pet’s wellness examination
- A dental cleaning
- Dental treats for dogs to help maintain health
- Enrollment in a training class
- A puppy play date
- A year’s worth of parasite prevention
- A spa day
- A massage
If you need help choosing a gift for your pet, don’t be shy! Contact us! We are bound to have some great suggestions for your pet and can help you identify any gaps in wellness care. After all, providing the best possible care for your dog is likely the best gift of all.